Copyright, Patents, Trademarks and Other Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights in the text, images, photographs, graphics, user interface, and other content provided on the Website (“Contents”), as well as the selection, coordination, and arrangement of such Contents are owned by MFLG or third party licensors. You are prohibited from copying, reproducing, modifying, distributing, displaying, performing or transmitting any of the Contents on the Website for any purposes without prior written consent of MFLG. Nothing in this Website shall be construed as conferring any licence or right under any copyright of MFLG or any third party.
All rights in the names, images and logos identifying MFLG, third parties and their works, products and services are proprietary marks of MFLG or their respective owners, and are protected from reproduction, imitation, dilution or confusing or misleading uses under trade marks and copyright laws. Nothing in the Website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right of use of any names, images or logos displayed on the Website without prior written consent of MFLG or its third party owner.
The Website and the Contents are for personal information only. No material from the Website (including photographs, images and text) may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use only provided that you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials or any other purpose is a violation of MFLG’s copyright and other proprietary rights. Any other use requires our prior written consent.
General Prohibited Uses
Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to transmit, distribute, post, communicate or store information or other material on, to or through the Website that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
You further agree not to:
- use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, robots, spiders, other automatic devices) to navigate, search, monitor or copy any pages within the Website or the contents without MFLG’s prior written consent;
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on MFLG's infrastructure; and
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising of in any way making up a part of the Website.
You further agree not to violate or attempt to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation by:
- accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account that you are not authorised to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation;
- attempting to interfere with the Website to any user, host or network, including without limitation, by way of submitting a virus to, or overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing” the Website; and
- sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
Your use and browsing of the Website is at your own risk.The Website including all Contents and services made available on or accessed through the Website are provided on an "as is" and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind whatsoever. To the fullest extent permitted by law, MFLG does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:-
- as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents;
- that the Contents and any services rendered through the Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, timely or secure, or that defects will be corrected or that the Website and the connected electronic systems are and will be free of all viruses or other harmful elements;
- that the information transmitted through the Website is secured.
MFLG shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind, howsoever caused (including negligence), as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of or reliance placed on the information provided in the Website or any linked website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from or accessed through the Website. Under no circumstances shall MFLG be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages arising out of your access to and use of or inability to use the Website.
You must ensure that your access to the Website and the use of the electronic services on the Website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing the Website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the avoidance of doubt, MFLG assumes no responsibility and will not be liable for any damage to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other equipment or other property or for any loss or corruption of data on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Website.
Right of Access
MFLG reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to the Website or any of its connected electronic services to any particular person or organisation, or to block access from a particular Internet address to the Website, at any time, without notice and without ascribing any reasons whatsoever. MFLG’s disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.
Third Party Websites
You may not make any part of the Website available as part of another website whether by hyperlink, framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by MFLG.