Faber Peak Singapore Overview
Nestled in the relaxing surrounds of a rainforest at the top of Mount Faber, Faber Peak Singapore is strategically located just 15 minutes away from the city and is home to 2 restaurants-with-a-view - Spuds & Aprons and Faber Bistro; 3 unique event spaces - The Ballroom, The Private Dining Room, The Lookout and Singapore Cable Car, all under one roof.Navigate around Faber Peak Singapore
- Please click on the numbers above to take an interactive tour of Faber Peak Singapore.
- To move around the Faber Peak Singapore, hover over your desired location. A circle on the ground marks where you will go. Click once to travel to the circle.
- To look around, click and drag your mouse. You can also use the arrows to the left and right of the compass icon.
- To zoom in or out, scroll with your mouse or two-finger zoom with a touchpad. You can also use the + and - buttons below the compass.
- To orient your view North, rotate the "N" to the top using the compass icon in the top left.
- To jump between locations, click on the thumbnails on the right hand side.
- Click on the icon in the top right corner for a full-screen view.